Tuesday, February 24

GPVWC Syndication

Greetings one and all,

A big announcement for The Chequered Flag is that I have secured syndication on a sim-racing site. My articles will be posted on the GPVWC blog section. The GPVWC is a sim-racing site which supports the game rFactor. As an avid racing game junkie, I am delighted to link up with a site that matches me love of motorsport and gaming.

The deal has been in the works for a while now. We discussed doing it this time last year, but we didn’t quite get it off the ground as planned. Second time around, we are confident of it. Hopefully, it will bring in more readers to the blog!

The Chequered Flag in 2009
There will be some changes to the way I construct my articles this year on the blog. On some occasions, I was content to just give an overall review of a race in a competition, especially on those boring days. This year, I will be focusing more on the talking points of a race. Results can be found easy enough on any site, but what makes a blog unique is to deal with the talking points.

I will also be introducing a weekly review article on the Friday of each week, briefly covering motorsport news that has happened in the week. There are times that I can’t make a full article out of something that has happened during the week. This will allow me to comment briefly on a number of issues on the fly.

I’m looking forward to contributing here and wish you all a successful year in whatever category you are taking part in.

No comments: