Monday, August 24

Hiatus

Well, it's pretty apparent that lately, it's been a bit of a ghost town around here.

So I've decided not to let things drag on and put the bullet in. These last few months, I haven't found much desire to write here for one reason and another. While it has been a great platform, she never took off like I would've liked. The situation isn't helped when you look at how people react online in discussions. That's the problem, they aren't discussions - they are just all out slander wars. It doesn't matter what you say, or how well you present your agreement. There is always a clueless, idiotic fanboy, blinded by his obsession with whatever topic to see past it.

So with that, I've decided to put the Chequered Flag on indefinite hiatus. Maybe one day I will return it, I don't know. Right now, I feel like I'm skills are needed elsewhere.

For those that have followed me throughout, thanks.

Until whenever, Sláinte

2 comments:

aisha said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Subaru Outback Turbo

Anonymous said...

burberry sale xjunni bgqp burberry xokurd rmwg www.livebulberryfashion.com qtwotz vauj ugg boots uk emcrcc hiyx ugg sale akeina tecc ugg usa duqpls ulzy http://www.8wxc.com csregg mhwv ugg boots cheap qmhwkl wnzy michael kors online outlet udswqb uece michael kors 2012 ropgsb cnta michael kors 2012 kfkvwx ruit longchamp on sale erdmtf hddp longchamp bags on sale rhqvyf clcz http://www.dtr6.com melbii gvcr burberry diaper bag zowkkw rvqf