Monday, November 24

Off-Season Plan

With the Formula One and the Nascar season both over, one would think there wouldn’t be too much to do other than hibernate until the season starts up again.

Don’t fret though, as I will be following the important news and moves that happen over the winter months. I contemplated doing season reviews, but let’s be fair – you don’t really want me to regurgitate everything that has happened. There are already enough season reviews going around that the market is flooded with them.

So instead, I’ll have what will be the first annual awards here on the Chequered Flag. These will be called ‘The Phillie Awards’. Yeah, ingenuous ain’t it? You’ll just have to imagine in your mind all the pomp, ceremony, glitz and girls in your mind. I figure if I sent out invitations to everyone for it, I’d be classified as a nut.

I’ll be posting the categories in the coming days, before announcing the winners at the weekend.

No comments: